Share My Creation CopyPricer - Copy / Print Shop Calculator

After a very long time just getting comfortable with B4A, making apps and throwing them away as rubbish, I'm finally publishing for real.

A big THANK YOU to everyone on this forum who have helped - whether they realize it or not! We can't do this stuff without such a great community.

This app is designed as a pocket-able tool for people who work in Copy / Print shops (as I do part-time). it can be set up with all the pricing information for a range of standard photocopy jobs.

You can have:-

* Different Paper weights, colours and sizes
* Different output sizes (2-up, 4-up, Business Cards, etc.)
* A range of binding options (Comb, Wire, Perfect, etc.)
* A range of finishing options (Laminating, Folding, etc.)
* Fixed prices for fixed artwork charges.

Each option has a full database with price breaks for quantity and the break points for both print and job quantities can be set individually.

It was designed primarily for use on Tablets, but it works OK on a phone, it just really needs a bigger screen.

It is aimed at a niche market, but I think that's the beauty of Apps for Android. You should be able to find something useful on the market whatever your occupation or interest.

The FREE VERSION is limited to editing the values in the database, but the full version allows new entries to be created in all the databases without limit.

copypricer_01.png

Attachments

• B4A_image.png
    B4A_image.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 5,735