iOS Question Corrupted Something somewhere

David Elkington

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I just tried to add a new UDID to my app so I could install, I placed the Mobile provision file and the iOS_distribution cert in the Key directory for b4i, now it is giving the error below when I want to compile? Using local Mac Builder. Any ideas as to what I have done?

B4i Version: 7.20
Parsing code. (0.36s)
Building folders structure. (0.05s)
Running custom action. (0.10s)
Compiling code. (0.89s)
Compiling layouts code. (0.01s)
Compiling debugger engine code. (6.29s)
Building Xcode project. (0.19s)
Preparing project for builder. (0.26s)
Project size: 1.07 MB
Sending data to remote compiler. Error
Out: Command line invocation:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/xcodebuild -configuration Release PRODUCT_NAME=GTMS CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/davidelkington/Applications/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload "CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY=iPhone Distribution: David Elkington (CNL4N586E4)" "OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS=--keychain <user id>" PROVISIONING_PROFILE=c05855bb-cd9b-4f82-8308-2ee5da0d9fb6 -arch arm64

Build settings from command line:
ARCHS = arm64
CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone Distribution: David Elkington (CNL4N586E4)
CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/davidelkington/Applications/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
PRODUCT_NAME = GTMS
PROVISIONING_PROFILE = c05855bb-cd9b-4f82-8308-2ee5da0d9fb6

note: Using new build system
note: Using codesigning identity override: iPhone Distribution: David Elkington (CNL4N586E4)
note: Planning build
note: Constructing build description
error: Missing private key for signing certificate. Failed to locate the private key matching certificate "iPhone Distribution: David Elkington (CNL4N586E4)" in the keychain. To sign with this signing certificate, install its private key in your keychain. If you don't have the private key, select a different signing certificate for CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY in the build settings editor. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')

Error: 2021-05-25 11:29:11.403 xcodebuild[95011:4801681] DVTAssertions: Warning in /Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/DVTiOSFrameworks/DVTiOSFrameworks-17705/DTDeviceKitBase/DTDKRemoteDeviceData.m:371
Details: (null) deviceType from 00008020-000B64DE218A402E was NULL when -platform called.
Object: <DTDKMobileDeviceToken: 0x7fa25cc6ef70>
Method: -platform
Thread: <NSThread: 0x7fa28f306870>{number = 7, name = (null)}
Please file a bug at https://feedbackassistant.apple.com with this warning message and any useful information you can provide.
** BUILD FAILED **

David Elkington

Licensed User
Longtime User
Well it looks like I can install B4i Bridge ok, and run the app in debug on the new iPad, but when I try and install the app in release mode, it says it cant be installed as it cannot verify the identity?

Upvote 0