Android Question Could not find ... datepicker.bal. Fixed, but not Solved

swChef

Licensed User
Longtime User
I upgraded to 9.01.2
I pulled down ADP b4xlib from https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/new-feature-b4x-lib-a-new-type-of-library.100383/#content and put it in my additional lib under subfolder B4X.
I created a test project, selected the ADP lib to add it, hit designer and dropped a DP in. Saved project.

Hit Compile. While Building folders structure. Error. Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\Basic4android\Objects\b4xlibs\Files\datepicker.bal'.

Why is it looking under that locationto get the resource instead of my additionallib/B4X, from the ADP b4xlib?

I found the xChart b4xlib. Dropped that into addnl/B4X folder, added to project, dropped into designer, etc, compile, installs. So the above issues seems specific to the 1st posts (100383) b4xlib.

Last edited:

swChef

Licensed User
Longtime User
Oddly enough, after switching the test project to try the xChart, then removing that and reselecting the AnotherDatePicker and readding it's view, generating the dim statement, adding the handler, and compiling, now it compiles, installs and runs properly.
Solved, but still with the initial mystery.

Upvote 0