Tool CreateImageStock

Fiaful has posted a nice Library called ImageStock some days before.
It´s a really nice Lib and then i wanted to Create my own ImageStock to use with this lib but i dont find a suiteable Program to do that.

So i desided to write it by my own! ;-)

CreateImageStock v0.4beta

Snap1_Createimagestock.jpg

Here you can download the Tool: http://www.vdfb.de/downloads/CreateImageStock.rar
That archive contains only the Tool. Simply unpack and Start it from whereever you want. It dont need to be Installed.

Here you can download the Tool with some created ImageStocks. http://www.vdfb.de/downloads/CreateImageStockALL.rar
All ImageStocks in this archive are based on freely downloadable Icon-Colletions.

The program is - i think - self explanatory... After setup a folder with Images you want to create a ImageStock with the Tool will read the filelist and gets the width and height from the first Picture to use them as Tile-Size.

Hope you like the program and/or it is useful for YOU

Last edited:

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The Sample ImageStocks created by this tool are BIG in Filesize... I figured out that the problem is that the files are not an JPG. The written files are Bitmaps (*.bmp)
I´ll change that later to save correct JPGs or PNGs. And with that much less in filesizes :D

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
CreateImageStock v0.4beta

New or changed in this version:
- Optionsdialogue
- Created ImageStocks are now written as PNG instead of Bitmaps which reduces the Filesizes of the stocks enorm.
- Some small improvements
- All ImageStocks have been reneved as PNG. Actually there are 49(!) ImageStocks in the Complete-Archive.
- When saving a ImageStock a TXT-file with all Imagenames will be created. If you save your Stock as Test.png then the Textfile would be names Test.txt

Files are updated in first Post

coslad

Licensed User
Longtime User
hi , if a have an imagestock , how can i estract or change a single image ?