Share My Creation mStock-BIZ: Mobile Stock for Business

Greetings all,

It's been a year and half since i know and decide to buy and learn B4A, learning and asking from this great community - and finally i finish my second app created with B4A at my spare time, it's called mStock-BIZ that proudly want to share with you.

What is mStock-BIZ ?
mStock-BIZ (Mobile Stock for Bussiness) is one of real-world application to help business owner to collect and manage their goods item. Every business type who has inventory system can use this application to support their system or way to collect item data.

How it's work ?
mStock-BIZ will download master-data from database server and saved to local database, when downloaded the application can work independently (offline), after all item has been collected the item data will be sent back (sync) to server.

What is the requirement ?
Client-side, This application was suitable for android barcode scanner device or PDT (android Portable Data Terminal) which has built-in barcode scanner, but you can also install to regular android smartphone and use your camera as barcode scanner.

Server-side, a web-service will be the bridge between application and server database to communicate. the web-service use NET technology and created with C#. Since this was windows-base application it will only work with Windows IIS (Internet Information Service). SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB or Oracle (XE) was used to store data at server side. Another alternative is using Jetty web server created with B4J

What is its feature ?
Main feature of this application are:
- Stock Counting, collect every item data available
- Receiving, collect item arrival before go to warehouse
- Price Check, show price of item by scanning or type it's sku (item code)
- Some other function to support main feature above

Is there any back-end application provided ?
Currently i don't provide back-end application, you can create an application to manage data available from server database with your most favored either web or desktop programming language.

Is there any limitation ?
This is fully functional application you can use for collect item data and has no limitation or restriction, but the only exception is printing feature... it's because i don't have any printer to test. and also some printers brand has different printing command/syntax.

Where is the resource ?
In case you interest to try, there are several step you can follow to make the application work as expected, please download these resource and follow the instruction:

Download:
C#
Instruction, APK and Web Service - Oracle
Instruction, APK and Web Service - SQL Server
Instruction, APK and Web Service - MySQL / MariaDB

B4J
Instruction, APK and B4J Web Service - MySQL

Some screen-shoots:

upload_2019-6-30_21-37-48.png upload_2019-6-30_21-38-35.png upload_2019-6-30_21-39-1.png

Some videos:

* another video: video2, video3, video4, video5, video6
** source-code available for sale donation as describe in this thread

Any constructive suggestion, comment or review would be nice

Thank you

Last edited:

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Videos not available in France...
Also, some screenshots would be nice to see

Sergio Castellari

Licensed User
Hello @rraswisak,

First congratulations for the APP!
Second, the whole APP is made in B4A?
And also, have you used any special library for dialogues and menu?

Regards,
Sergio

Sergio Castellari

Licensed User
Thanks @rraswisak for the information !!!

What library do you use for the main side menu? (The one you showed in the first image)

Thank you again!
Regards,
Sergio

PD: I started 2 months ago with B4A and I am fascinated by its power !!!