Android Question Custom notifications with Actions nb6

Myr0n

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello

Somebody have a working snipped code to create a custom notification with Actions with nb6 like the picture?
As you can see on the picture, there is no text, just icons with actions (buttons).

The app that shows up that notification, use the same custom notification in any android version 4,5, 6, 7 and 8.

I tried with Notificationbuilder that is a nice library but I am pretty sure that I gonna have problems with version 8 now I am looking for something stable for android 6> or more.

If is possible too that someone share a working snipped code Notificationbuilder will be appreciated.

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-20-11-24-48.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-20-11-24-48.png
    154.2 KB · Views: 251

Myr0n

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is about nb6 or something later because i gonna start developing on android 7 and later.
And about notificationbuilder customlayout, seems to be easy but i gonna giive it a try for other project with android 5 and 6.

Thank you

Upvote 0

Myr0n

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes you're absolutely right but, we are able to create the actions buttons above the contenttitle, contentext even the tittle and info are empty or null, the action buttons still above of the contenttitle and as far i know and tried and search on the web, we need a custom notification layout that in notification builder there is a notificationCustomLayout
Take a look the screenshot in this reply just the notification with the yellow smiley face icon.

The 3 notification has actions
The first and third the ContentTitle, COntentText are empty.
- The first as you see if the user wants to see the notification needs to roll down the action button
- The second has ContentTitle and ContentText and if the users wants to click in the actions needs to roll down the notification and click on it.
- The third, the user roll down the notification to click on the action button.

And now, what I want to create is a notification like the second notification on the screen that is above of the B4A-bridge, and I am pretty sure is using custom notification layout

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-21-10-11-27.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-21-10-11-27.png
    164.3 KB · Views: 185
Upvote 0