iOS Question CustomListView - Panel resize

stevenindon

Licensed User
Hello all,

I have been trying to complete a project with Customlistview and i am desperately trying to resize the Customlistview panel.
Here are my codes :

MyCustomListv.sv.Height=50

and i don't see any changes on the Customlistview panel. I am running it directly on my iPhone 6.
*Could it be iPhone 6 is too old or is there a bug?
* Tried : CustListv.Base_Resize (CustListv.GetBase.Width, CustListv.GetBase.Height) <-- but didnt work

I can run the same code without problem with B4A

Please Help

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If you want to resize the ListView, do this:
B4X:
xclvMain.Base_Resize(200dip,800dip)
xclvMain.AsView.Height = 800dip
If you want to resize a "Panel" in the ListView, then do this:
B4X:
xclvMain.ResizeItem(0,40dip)

Upvote 0

stevenindon

Licensed User
Alexander, Thank you for your prompt reply. I have tested all the above but it did not change anything. The command .ResizeItem(0,40dip) changes the item inside the panel but not the panel itself.

I am trying to change the panel height (Panel that is inside the CustomListView).

Upvote 0

stevenindon

Licensed User
Thank you Erel. I am trying to wrap CustomListView into my own Customview again... but i guess its quite a challenge.

What i am trying to achieve is to build a horizontal scrolling of Photos (30 photos) with product descriptions.
I tried using HorizontalScrollView (Turned into B4xView) and it works perfectly of what i wanted... but i dont find HorizontalScrollView in B4i
*Trying to build Cross platform (Android and IOS - turning all objects to B4xView)

How can i go around this WITHOUT using CustomListView?

Thanks

Upvote 0