Android Question database sul server

SalentoFC

Licensed User
If I try it directly on my device it's more fast. I'll put a msgbox into each sub if download, upload and inserting work and if is ok then will be only a question of emulator

SalentoFC

Licensed User
I just try with my phone and download work ok. But when go to insert into table1 the values its catch out a log message (I don't see it Because not with emulator but with real device --> non riesco a capire il tipo di messaggio d'errore poiché il file di log non compare sul cell).
Dear Luca I ask too much if you can try after download the insert and upload functions? (at the end i will offer you una cena di pesce --> fish ;-)

SalentoFC

Licensed User
I've just resolved insert routine (error relatives at number field's table).
After insert, I close cursor1 (that do a select * from .... to show the dates into a panel). Now with the .db open I must to update it and upload the file into the server but when the code try yo compile ftp.uploadfile (...) show it an error that I attach here..
I don't know what means..
Screenshot_2014-12-07-22-18-22.png
cannot parse?
I'm trying it directly on my phone with wireless b4a bridge.
How can I resolve it?
tks very much

SalentoFC

Licensed User
Now I was able to do all the functions but when terminate the upload command (I've inverted the path local and server in line 176) now when I go to redownload the .db and initialize sql1 compare this error
SqlLiteCantOpenDatabaseException: unknown error (code 14) could not open database

what means?
I've just notate into external path of my phone there isn't .db file but .db.back
if I rename it in .db and open with sqlite manager it's not appear more the table.
and this after upload file on server.
now I attach the final code.

Attachments

Last edited:

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Se non è un problema, per te, dovresti allegare il progetto completo (dal menu File -Export As Zip).
Comunque, provo a dargli un'occhiata ugualmente.

If you can, post your complete project, using File - Export As Zip.
Anyway, I'm testing it.

P.S. You can send it to me via email

SalentoFC

Licensed User
This is the result after insert.
Initially fole .db is this attached and has got a structure

see now at
robertodaniele.altervista.org/sMg/sMg_21hz133.db