Bug? Datetime() isn't supported Thai Regional Format

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have problem about coding ThaiCarlendar. I 'm helped from Aeric (Malaysia) in coding. my result and his result are diffrent which makes me wondering.
So,I have tried to look up setting about Regional format and test the code again. Now,my result is the same as his.
Due to can't explain in English well,I have attached the picture files for seeing. Windows OS is supported Thai language only (besides of English).

Best Regards
Theera

Attachments

• settingRegional.png
    settingRegional.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 55
  • solved.png
    solved.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 54
  • DisSolved.png
    DisSolved.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 57

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think you should post in B4J section.
My suggestion is use Datetime.GetMonth to get integer value of month from ticks then return month name in your language as I have posted in your thread. There is no bug here.

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry but I don't understand the problem. How is the Windows settings relevant to B4A?
I'm not serious this problem. I need only to tell you. For one day,there are Thai developlers coding by using datetime().

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm not serious this problem. I need only to tell you. For one day,there are Thai developlers coding by using datetime().
B4X DateTime should works for all regional format.
If you are using DateUtils.GetMonthName then you may expected the value return is following your regional format. You should use Debug or Logs to check the return value to know any bugs in your code.