Android Question DBImage,Need someone help coding.

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all,
I've been coding DBImage as a new project for study. I 've gatherred the libraries and the expert's examples to apply my project which attached below. I've many problems is
1. How to using ahamenu for the button when I click?
2. How to create a new dashboard when I click Icon Location?
3. How to using drag and drop any Icons when I need it into another Icon which be Icon Location?

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• ExamplePic.png
    ExamplePic.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 181
  • DBImage.zip
    67 KB · Views: 165

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all,
I've edit some edit codes to solve problem #1 already. Please use a new DBImage.zip
I think that it's not so late,I need to thank you all of owner examples.

Attachments

• DBImage.zip
    69.7 KB · Views: 170
Upvote 0

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all,
I have not finished issue #2,#3. Please someone help me. I need you. :)

Upvote 0

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all of experts,

In this case,How do I create activity a new one? Please guide to me. I'm tried more than 1 days without advise words.

Thank you in advance.

Upvote 0

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
My program is like windows which the location as the folder, the things as files and the dashboard as the desktop screen. I cound create a new folder within the folder,and then open a folder ,I could add files. if I open the things ,it will open informations about stocked. I don't know to do continue. Please guide to me.

Upvote 0

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
In AHDashBoard Example ,the owner showed me use the panels as Icons which has button and label. He add the panel views on the dashboard which added on the activity. I would like to create a new dashboard whenever the user clicked the panel which be the location panel only. I don't know that Should I create a new activity,shouldn't I?

Thank you for kind of you,Erel

Upvote 0

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
You are right,Erel. But I have a new problem this if I have a location is within the location,How to coding array of activities.
Assume If I have Main Stoarage Room where has 4 rooms as locations ,each the rooms has 2 rooms as loctions.

Attachments

• dbImage3.zip
    71.8 KB · Views: 162
Upvote 0

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel,
You should use the same activity to show all the locations
You mean that I should create only 1 panel which has dashboard as pattern alike panel of item(Location Icon or Things Icon) by using custom view,shouldn't I? I'm sorry that I'm not clearly English.

Attachments

• DBImage4.zip
    73.4 KB · Views: 176
Upvote 0

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all,
Do you have a free time, Please to see my coding. I'm tried to do myself,but I'm still not do it. I need you help me. I don't know that where I've any wrong codings.
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• DBImage5.zip
    73.5 KB · Views: 168
Upvote 0

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I had a look at your project, but sorry, it will take too much time to follow what you have done, how and why and then try to understand what you want to do.
Why do you want to create a class for the dashboard and not use an activity?

Upvote 0

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Klaus,
Thank you for kind of you. I have devided my project to 2 parts. The first,manage user interfaces and the last,manage text database which I think that I can do. The your idea about using only activity,I'll try it,perhap,I could get rid of index of panel problem in the dashboard too. Most my project always from the experts' examples.

Upvote 0