iOS Question Debug App Device Install Frustation

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I'm kinda frustrated right now. I have been trying to get my app to debug with no avail. I don't think its a b4i problem though but perhaps someone can help.

Everything is set up properly, a release app is able to install and run on my device. The issue is a debug app. b4i bridge is setup, device connected by usb to my computer. I compile the app in debug mode, everything goes well and after the device shows..

208.52.154.96 would like to install "xxxxx" Cancel, Install. I select Install, nothing happens. The app does not get installed on the device. I have done a release app, ran it however it crashes on one of the screens and I really need to find the cause. Can anyone advise, I'm running ios8. I have also reinstalled b4ibridge, my design screens show it it, I'm just stuck..

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Uninstall the current installed app and try to install it. Make sure again that the 32 bit is selected and that you are using the correct keys.
Hi

I have recompiled the keys, certificates, provisioning files, uninstalled my app, ensured that 32 bit is selected, did everything ok, it's not budging at all. I will use a msgbox for now to check each value on a development release to find the crash eventually. It's not an optimal but will do for now. Is there any other option that perhaps one could check?

Upvote 0