iOS Question Display problem with iPhone X (simulator)

D

Deleted member 103

Hi,

I have display problem with iPhone X, only when I press the Resize button, the layout is displayed correctly.

The project is just a stripped down project from an app, just for demostration.

upload_2019-9-1_14-5-59.png

upload_2019-9-1_14-6-14.png

Attachments

• b4i-test.zip
    9.6 KB · Views: 192

Semen Matusovskiy

Licensed User
Native 6s doesn't have SafeArea.
In Iphone X you really resize (decrease) pnlRoot in pMain_Resize event. So you need to resize child elements according new sizes also.

For example, delete pnlRoot.LoadLayout("frmmain") in Application_Start and insert it into pMain_Resize (after pnlRoot.SetLayoutAnimated ...)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 103

Native 6s doesn't have SafeArea.
In Iphone X you really resize (decrease) pnlRoot in pMain_Resize event. So you need to resize child elements according new sizes also.

Thank you for your answer, but unfortunately that has nothing to do with my problem.
And besides, that's already implemented in my code.

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
It is a mistake to use a modified version of an old version of CustomListView code. Why do you need it?
Why aren't you using anchors? You don't need to resize the layout in your code. The more you do in the designer script and anchors the better.

You should call CLV.Base_Resize (with xCLV) after the list is resized. This will cause the items to resize.

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 103

It is a mistake to use a modified version of an old version of CustomListView code. Why do you need it?
I use it because I have some features that are not included in xCustomListView.

Why aren't you using anchors?
Because it is not always feasible.

I'm trying to use the xCustomListView now.

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0