Android Tutorial DJI virtual stick-tutorial, waypoint- and hotpoint-mission for DJI Mini- and Air-series

PABLO2013

Licensed User
Longtime User
If that is what I have reviewed that both are sdk are incompatible, ui is compatible with both, and in the recent version of sdk 5.., two drones were uploaded that remained in the old version (4...), I also see that the new sdk bases some things on kotlin which is the language dji bases part of its sdk on. Regarding the two applications and how DJI progresses, it seems to me that sooner rather than later it will only be possible to program for 5...hence the need to start migrating, I still have access to ME3 so currently I cannot test What I will do today I have done, because it is in the sdk 4.

PABLO2013

Licensed User
Longtime User
Today I have tried to try to advance with the library but I find the difficulty that the Dji Sdk 5 combines java and kotlin and I don't know which program handles both languages at the same time.

schimanski

Licensed User
Longtime User
After some investigation. This is not a simple upgrade as it is a completely new SDK, and more so, it doesn't support the same list of drones:
Is an update of the DJI lib planned to support the new Mavic 3 and Mini 3? I ask because our company has changed to the new dji-systems. Thanks for answer.

PABLO2013

Licensed User
Longtime User
Greetings, it would be good if it were updated, it is necessary to be able to experiment with more industrial drones.

PABLO2013

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think so, in any case there will come a time when only drones based on SDK5 will be available.

schimanski

Licensed User
Longtime User
Now that all the batteries are defective, we have completely switched to the new generation of drones and only use the Mavic 3 Enterprise, Mini 3 Pro and M300 now. I am not in a position to begin to assess how difficult it is to produce a B4A library based on the new DJI SDK. Maybe there are other interested parties besides me and we could create a job offer together and share the costs.

PABLO2013

Licensed User
Longtime User
Greetings Schimanski, on some occasions I have contacted Erel and his comments are that one could wait for a new library, but I don't know more, on the other hand...it has something concrete about the cost.

PABLO2013

Licensed User
Longtime User
Greetings Schimanski , do you know or have information about the new library, thank you

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…