Android Question downgrade B4A

SMOOTSARA

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi everyone 🌹

who to downgrade B4A to ver 10?
There have been many problems with Google Libraries since the update to version 10.2
To update projects, I have to use an older version to solve this problem.
Where can I download version 10 of B4A?

SMOOTSARA

Licensed User
Longtime User
What problems? I don't have any.
1. There are zero known issues with Google libraries and the latest SDK.

Given that
To solve these problems, you suggested the following address

And I have tried this route many times
And no result has been achieved

And last time I was limited to about 1 week to ask again

I am looking for a lower base version to solve my problem.

2. You can use B4A 10.2 with an older version of Android SDK (as long as it is AndroidX sdk).

If your guide is not useful in this section, (ttps://www.b4x.com/b4a.html),please change it or write a more detailed description

Upvote 0

SMOOTSARA

Licensed User
Longtime User
What problems? I don't have any.

Hi Pendrush 🌹
Thanks for following up🙏
Exactly since the release of version 10.2, I have had various problems in recognizing Google_play_services_version and fierbase and... .
Different topics have been created this time and today, I realized that the new version of the google_play_services_version is not well known
In any case, I do not have enough time to update and I prefer to fix the problem with lower versions:confused:
If you have a link or file from version 10, send it to me.🙏
Thank you🌹🙏

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
FirebaseRemoteConfig is not an official library and it is not a library that we maintain.
As I wrote, the B4A version is not related to the problem with this library and the updated Android SDK. You can use an older SDK with B4A 10.2. It will work exactly as B4A 10.0.

If your guide is not useful in this section, (ttps://www.b4x.com/b4a.html),please change it or write a more detailed description
What is not clear?

Upvote 0