Easy and cheap way to promote your app(s)

MaxApps

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi All

I just tried something new.
I was looking for a cheap way of promoting my apps and I stumbled across fiver.com. Here I found a guy, who has different kinds of gigs. One of them is writing app descriptions. I paid him $5 for writing an app description for one of my apps, which had almost no daily downloads. He made a really good description and it actually made the number of downloads increase dramatically within a few days. I am now in the process of having him write descriptions for more of my apps and are looking forward for the result.
He also has some promotion gigs that I am going to try and that also looks very promising.

I can highly recommend this guy : Freethinkern

anyone else have ideas for improving app download in a similar way?

Kind regards
Jakob

MaxApps

Licensed User
Longtime User
I must admit, that I am terrible at writing descriptions. I am only good at writing facts but that is not enough to make a good description.
I believe that he is both looking at the description as a whole and making sure, that the right keywords are naturally occurring in the description.
So for me, it is working great :)

fidahu

I disagree with thedesolatesoul, App description also plays an important role in getting higher app rank and hence more exposure and more downloads, I will surely try Maxapps suggestion for some of my low performing apps to see what will happen and will surely go for a little $5 promotion to check this thing. Thanks Maxapps

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think that a "sufficient" method to promote an app is...

to use Belen Rodriguez (or something better) on television, how does a certain software house.:p

(I have not yet figured out how many millions of dollars they will be able to earn with their free app!)