Easy and cheap way to promote your app(s)

MaxApps

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi All

I just tried something new.
I was looking for a cheap way of promoting my apps and I stumbled across fiver.com. Here I found a guy, who has different kinds of gigs. One of them is writing app descriptions. I paid him $5 for writing an app description for one of my apps, which had almost no daily downloads. He made a really good description and it actually made the number of downloads increase dramatically within a few days. I am now in the process of having him write descriptions for more of my apps and are looking forward for the result.
He also has some promotion gigs that I am going to try and that also looks very promising.

I can highly recommend this guy : Freethinkern

anyone else have ideas for improving app download in a similar way?

Kind regards
Jakob

MaxApps

Licensed User
Longtime User
I must admit, that I am terrible at writing descriptions. I am only good at writing facts but that is not enough to make a good description.
I believe that he is both looking at the description as a whole and making sure, that the right keywords are naturally occurring in the description.
So for me, it is working great

fidahu

I disagree with thedesolatesoul, App description also plays an important role in getting higher app rank and hence more exposure and more downloads, I will surely try Maxapps suggestion for some of my low performing apps to see what will happen and will surely go for a little $5 promotion to check this thing. Thanks Maxapps

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think that a "sufficient" method to promote an app is...

to use Belen Rodriguez (or something better) on television, how does a certain software house.

(I have not yet figured out how many millions of dollars they will be able to earn with their free app!)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…