EditText input - blind ?

TheGerman

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

EditText at the windows in the lower half moves in the input mode, the virtual keyboard in front of the tablet normally pushes the Bildschirminhald up so that you can see the text above the virtual keyboard.

But now I have a keyboard that should not always be visible, and I therefore do:
For N = 0 To 13
For M = 1 To 11
Buttons (M, N). Visible = False
Next
Next

Before the first hide this Bottonarray that works perfectly with the Edittext inputs - then no more - not even after the re-visualization with buttons= (M, N) Visible = True..
The screen is pushed dannn not - but simply overridden by the virtual keyboard.

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry, but I don't exactly understand your problem.
To hide and show the buttons you should put them onto a Panel and hide and show this one.
Could you post your project as a zip file (IDE menu Files / Export As Zip).

Best regards.

Upvote 0

TheGerman

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Klaus,

it sounds so easy when you say: "put them onto a Panel" i have done it
with normal buttons - and it worked. but now i have made an buttonarry
out of the tick tack toe Example - and i could not find out how i can bring them into the Panal ...

it sounds also easy when you say:"post your project" - to zip it is easy - verry easy if you use the menuebutton- but how can i submit it into the forum ? is there a buttom to upload files ?

My Projetkt is not nearly as as I would like to publish it ...
I would prefer you to project for miles directly - but also with private massage I have not found away to attach files.

such behavior has ever noticed that before?

best regards.

Upvote 0

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
When you write a post you find a button below the edit screen called Manage Attachments
- click on it
- search for the zip file
- click Upload

In private messages in the forum there is no possibility to attach any file.
I sent you a PM.

Best regards.

Upvote 0