Android Question Emulator on Win10

aklisiewicz

Licensed User
Longtime User
Can somebody post proper installation for Win10/64 ? I'm having issues running AVD. Tried several things but nothing works so far. HAXM error (see screenshot)

Attachments

• B4A_emulator_error.png
    B4A_emulator_error.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 274

aklisiewicz

Licensed User
Longtime User
This looks like a paid software. I'm not interested in paying $136 a year to use the emulator. Using real device is rather limited for me (or impossible) I need to use the phone for other purposes at the same time. I had no problem running it in Win7. I also like the feature to start AVD from B4A IDE.
I managed to install HAXM but now AVD complains about BIOS. I checked and this feature is enabled. Any ideas ?

Attachments

• B4A_emulator_error2.png
    B4A_emulator_error2.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 249
Upvote 0

MaFu

Licensed User
Longtime User
This looks like a paid software. I'm not interested in paying $136 a year to use the emulator.
For private use, Genymotion is free. Also camera and gps simulation works in free version.

Upvote 0

kostefar

Licensed User
Longtime User
I use MEmu emulator - very nice.

Memu is awesome, I found it to be the fastest and easiest! Does anyone know about a way to open two instances of memu that can be chosen between from within b4a? This is for testing live communication between two instances of the same app, with two b4a´s open.
I do know that you can run multiple memus, but when I do this, b4a cannot find memu at all.

Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0