Android Question Erel, Just a simple heartfelt thank you!

Randy Younger

Licensed User
I just want to say how much I appreciate you and this platform. I code in so many different IDEs and platforms for so many different applications, but every time I return to do an Android project, B4A is always my first choice! It is so elegant and it just plain works. Thank you for keeping this alive. I think everyone that really gets what you are doing with this is so appreciative that this is here. I am looking forward to many more years of B4A! One wish... Unity integration. Sadly I will have to use another IDE for doing Unity on Android, but for everything else... B4A!

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
B4A is the best thing i have ever used in my life, and this is coming for 12+ years of development.

“how can a Programming language be so powerful yet so simple?”

Erel is an amazing person, he created a development platform and if you look in the forum main page you will always see him online and answering questions
and it's for free!
what a great community and an amazing platform !
:)

One wish... Unity integration.

The problem with unity they only use java or c# which makes it very difficult to integrate it to B4X
am a unity developer as well and you have no idea how much i wish it would be possible if B4X supports it, but maybe in the future it will be possible ;)

Upvote 0
As a young kid from africa and a high school student, i developed a desktop app so that students can practice past questions papers and answers without consulting their raw papers, i also involve other features in the app like marks determinations and others, indeed it was a great idea and students loved it. B4X indeed is a great community.

Upvote 0