Android Question What do you think about my app?

alirezahassan

Licensed User
hello every body.
today I'm happy to share my app that Built with powerful B4X compilerπŸ’ͺ:cool: (With B4X it has become wonderful😍). What do you think about its design and features?
7th step
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.seventhstep.app
πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†
The ultimate goal-setting app that helps you achieve your dreams and aspirations! Whether you want to improve your health, learn a new skill, advance your career, or pursue any other goal, 7th Step has got you covered.

With our intuitive interface, you can easily write down your goals and track your progress every step of the way. You can organize your goals using tags, and add them to your daily, weekly, seasonal, or yearly planner to make sure you stay on track. You can also set reminders and receive notifications to help you stay accountable and motivated.

But 7th Step is not just a goal tracker. It's also a source of inspiration and education. We offer a series of podcasts that cover a wide range of topics related to goal-setting, motivation, productivity, and personal growth. Our experts share their insights, tips, and stories to help you overcome obstacles, stay focused, and achieve your full potential.

Whether you're a beginner or an experienced goal-setter, 7th Step has something for everyone. Our app is designed to be user-friendly, and accessible from any device. .

Join the thousands of users who have already transformed their lives with 7th Step methodology. Download our app today and start taking the 7th step towards your dreams!

Last edited:

Unobtainius

Licensed User
Longtime User
Looks Gorgeous

Upvote 0

GMan

Licensed User
Longtime User
No confirmation email was sent

Upvote 0

GMan