iOS Question Error after installing B4i 8.50 on New Windows 11 laptop - Solved

GeoffT660

Licensed User
Longtime User
I tried installing the newest version on a new laptop, copied my app, keys, additional libraries and made sure all the configurations settings were the same as my desktop running B4i 8.30 but get this error message when trying to compile with Hosted Builder. Still works fine on my desktop computer using B4i 8.30 Please let me know where I'm going wrong and how to correct.
Error Message:
B4i Version: 8.50
Parsing code.    (0.35s)
Building folders structure.    (0.09s)
Running custom action.    (0.05s)
Running custom action.    (0.04s)
Compiling code.    (0.62s)
Compiling layouts code.    (0.02s)
Compiling debugger engine code.    (0.03s)
Building Xcode project.    (0.07s)
    C++ libraries found
Preparing project for builder.    (0.28s)
    Project size: 1.33 MB
Sending data to remote compiler.    Error
Out: Command line invocation:
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/xcodebuild -configuration Release PRODUCT_NAME=BizMobl CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload "CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY=iPhone Distribution: Geoffrey Thomas (244837P8DV)" "OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS=--keychain <user id>" PROVISIONING_PROFILE=d005fcff-a4bc-4b66-8316-d74dc7d6fb58 -arch arm64

User defaults from command line:
    IDEPackageSupportUseBuiltinSCM = YES

Build settings from command line:
    ARCHS = arm64
    CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone Distribution: Geoffrey Thomas (244837P8DV)
    CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
    OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
    PRODUCT_NAME = BizMobl
    PROVISIONING_PROFILE = d005fcff-a4bc-4b66-8316-d74dc7d6fb58

note: Using codesigning identity override: iPhone Distribution: Geoffrey Thomas (244837P8DV)
ComputeTargetDependencyGraph
warning: Building targets in manual order is deprecated - check "Parallelize build for command-line builds" in the project editor, or set DISABLE_MANUAL_TARGET_ORDER_BUILD_WARNING in any of the targets in the current build to suppress this warning
note: Target dependency graph (1 target)
    Target 'B4iProject' in project 'B4iProject' (no dependencies)

GatherProvisioningInputs

CreateBuildDescription
Build description signature: d22c7160b824bd4f76fc4e4ef42d1660
Build description path: /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/XCBuildData/d22c7160b824bd4f76fc4e4ef42d1660.xcbuilddata

/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject.xcodeproj: error: Provisioning profile "ProvisionPBS" doesn't support the In-App Purchase capability. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

Last edited:

GeoffT660

Licensed User
Longtime User
Even if I am not using InApp purchases? Can I disable InApp purchases in my app? Any idea why the exact same app would work on b4i 8.30 on my desktop.

Upvote 0

GeoffT660

Licensed User
Longtime User
Here are the list of libraries I use in this b4i project. The exact same app with the same libraries works fine on my Windows 10 Desktop using b4i 8.30 and I made sure I copied my keys folder and additional library folder.

b4XLibrariesUsedinthisproject.JPG

Upvote 0

GeoffT660

Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't understand why it would work without issue on one computer and not on the other. The only difference appears to be the Windows OS and the b4i version. I will give your suggestions a try and possibly recreate the Apple Certificate, Identifiers and profile with InApp purchases but am currently able to develop with my desktop and don't want to mess that up. Please let me know if you think of any other suggestions. Thanks.

Upvote 0

GeoffT660

Licensed User
Longtime User
This does compile using my provision profile with a new "Hello World" App. I guess I may just have to move backwards with my app to see what library is causing this issue. Do you think enabling InApp purchases will resolve this issues on my Windows 11 computer? Are there any consequences?

Upvote 0

GeoffT660

Licensed User
Longtime User
I can now see that I can only select InApp purchases if the identifier is set to explicit and have no option if set to Wild Card.

Upvote 0

GeoffT660

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is resolved. I found my error and for some reason the iAdMob was selected in the app I transferred to my laptop but wasn't selected in my desktop app. Not sure how that became selected. Thanks for the help.

Upvote 0