error messages on device

bdiscount

Licensed User
I get a cant find resource file on the device, so I must be missing a file or what? I left this message earlier but didn't see it so here I am again.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is very litle info,please iclude more detailed info so we can help...
Where/when/how do you get this message and what is suposed to be doing when it does....

bdiscount

Licensed User
error msg device

I downloaded the cab file which I already have and it seems to have worked. Maybe I forgot to install.(75yrs)
For cable guy I was getting the msg on all errors.
:sign0148:

bdiscount

Licensed User
Back again

I downloaded and installed and still get error message on all errors as follows

Error description:
An error message cannot
be displayed because an
optional resource assembly
containing it cannot be
found
Continue?

bdiscount

Licensed User
I have 2 . 1 is ms.net cf 2.0 and the other is ms.net cf 1.0 enu-string...
how do I get the enu for cf 2.0

bdiscount

Licensed User
That last download did it I now have netcf2.0 enuetc and the error messages ar working. Thankyou for your speedy help. I am in the process of writing a draw shapes program I will upload as soon as its close to finished.

Frank

Licensed User
Longtime User
Error Messages on Device - cab-file doesn't work

Hi,
I have the same error as written here: I can get no error messages to display correctly on my device.
I installed the above-mentioned cab-file and have it listed in the "Remove programs" section; I even did a soft-reset.

Still the same error. Screenshot is attached.

Must I register these error texts somehow?
Maybe it's a problem that I have a German OS (Windows Mobile 5 on O2 XDA Orbit), where the directories are called "Programme" and not "Program Files" etc (even this error message is partly in German)?

Thanks,
Frank

Attachments

• pc_capture1.jpg
    pc_capture1.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 312

agraham

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What file do we install this to?
Extract the appropriate CAB for your language, put it somewhere convenient on your device and tap on it in exporer to run it. If asked where to install it "Internal" or whatever it is called on your device is best. The CAB should delete itself after installation - if not just delete it.