Bug? Error with Compiling and communication with B4A-Bridge

Wilfrid DUPAS

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

I updated my B4A version following the process described in the e-mail received from "B4A Support" and after completion of the upgrade when I lauch B4A and I try to compile, run and execute a program on the tablet (Nexus) using B4A-Bridge I get an error message as indicated in the .png file attached.

The status on the computer and on the tablet is "Connected". So, the communication link seems good.
In the previous version same architecteur was running perfectly.

Can you help and advise in order to solve this issue ?

Thanks in advance for any information. My version is fully locked and I cannot progress in my software development.

upload_2015-9-4_16-52-5.png

Thanks and regards.

Wilfrid DUPAS.

Wilfrid DUPAS

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Erel,
Can you provide information about USB debug mode ?
I tried to investigate in different ways to find such mode and the way to initialize and configure it.
I found informations a the BA4 forum, but I have'nt found the right method of work.

Can you help me and indicate tutorial or equivalent functionnality ?

Thanks and regards.

Wilfrid.

Wilfrid DUPAS

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Erel,

I investigated about USB Debugging and using SDK utility I reviewed all android functionnalities installed or to be installed.
I decided to install all functionnalities of for Android and for the Extras.
Then I tried to make a connection with B4A Bridge with my Nexus 7 tablet and it works.

So, it works with version 5.20.
Honnestly, I'm not sure to well understand what happened and why the problem encountered is solved but it is solved !
I hope that I'm not going to discover some other issues, but the first tests performed demonstrate a good and stable "running".

So, you can close the current thread.

Thank you again for your support.

Best regards.

Wilfrid.