Android Question ESC POS COMMAND:FEED PAPER IN REVERSE DIRECTION

Blu Blu

Licensed User
Dear everyone,
i use command ESC K d in printer sunmi v2s to make paper return back for adjusting and works perfectly ,but in SUNMI V2S PLUS it doesn't work even with same commands, and it print directly string like 'Kd'.

Here i post my codes and im using EscPosPrinter

B4X:
Dim REVERSEFEEDPAPER As String=Chr(27) & Chr(75)& Chr(100)
Printer1.WriteString(Printer1.REVERSEFEEDPAPER)

Thank you in advance and best regards
BluBlu

MicroDrie

Licensed User
The ESC/POS standard gives for Turn white/black reverse printing mode
Decimal
29​
[Range] = 0 n 255​

ESC/POS Turn white/black reverse printing mode:
Dim REVERSEFEEDPAPER As String=Chr(27) & Chr(66)& Chr(100)
Printer1.WriteString(Printer1.REVERSEFEEDPAPER)

Upvote 0

Blu Blu

Licensed User
Sorry,maybe i didn't explain clearly. I want the printer make paper return back, because normally paper will print and feed paper, and after that i want this paper come back so that i can adjust it height

Sorry again for my bad english
BluBlu

Upvote 0

MicroDrie

Licensed User
Sorry again for my bad english
šŸ’”Use Google or Bing translate to convert your question story from your own language to the English language

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you want and different solutions are possible. Your printer will eventually give you a strip of cut paper that can contain a maximum of a number of lines.

The ESC/POS control codes have a "Set Relative Print Position" function that allows you to set the relative print position per unit moving horizontally or vertically. If you choose this option, you must keep track of where the printer head is located by calculating the character height and width. The line height depends on the character size.

You could take the number of corrected line height = character height X lines used and either go down or up by a number of lines or set the print position to (nL+nHx256) point from the current position. You need to know what is the absolute position.

By the way, you can find the supported ESC/POS character code description at ESC/POS character codes.

edit: It may be much easier to create an image and print it.

Upvote 0

Blu Blu

Licensed User
yes,i have created an image and print it, this works fine, but i want only to feed paper in reverse direction ,so make paper return back.
I will continue to try ...
Thank you very much

Upvote 0