Wish Export list of installed SDK's?

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I need to reinstall all of my SDK's and I would like to know if there is a way to generate a "file" that contains all the SDK's that I currently have?

I ask this because besides installing all of the "Recommended" SDK's, I have "manually" installed many other SDK's as I needed over the years, such as firebase related stuff, etc

But I want to avoid wasting a bunch of time trying to figure out what "manually" SDK's I installed over the years when my apps start giving error's when I compile them after doing this reinstall of the SDKs.

So, it would be nice to "export" the list of currently installed SDK's (where all of my current apps compile just fine with), and then when I re-install the recommended SDKs, I would like to do another "export" of those SDK's and then use a "compare" app to show which SDK's I still need to manually install.

So, is there currently a way to get a list (in a file) of all the currently installed SDK's?

And if not, then this would be my wish :)

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
I ask this because besides installing all of the "Recommended" SDK's, I have "manually" installed many other SDK's as I needed over the years, such as firebase related stuff, etc
Most firebase resources are part of the recommended items. Start with the recommended items and see whether you actually need to add anything.

A list with the installed maven resources is available under extras\b4a_remote.