Android Question File not found: FirebaseAds.b4x_excluded

catyinwong

Licensed User
It seems like I have mistakenly replaced the library with the one with an old version. But I don't know where to find the library of the latest version to replace it again. :(

catyinwong

Licensed User
Reinstalled. Now a new error occured:

Maven artifact not found: com.google.android.gms/play-services-measurement-sdk-api

catyinwong

Licensed User
Follow the installation instructions: https://www.b4x.com/b4a.html
I have already installed with the full procedure once. That works fine. Now that I have only uninstalled and install again and this error pops up.

And a little wonder, after I have uninstalled, rebooted the computer and install again, the B4A didn't ask me to locate the license txt or reenter the registered email. Does it indicate something wrong?

catyinwong

Licensed User
java.lang.IllegalStateException: A required meta-data tag in your app's AndroidManifest.xml does not exist. You must have the following declaration within the <application> element: <meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.version" android:value="@Integer/google_play_services_version" />

Another new error occurs... :(

catyinwong

Licensed User
java.lang.IllegalStateException: A required meta-data tag in your app's AndroidManifest.xml does not exist. You must have the following declaration within the <application> element: <meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.version" android:value="@Integer/google_play_services_version" />

Another new error occurs... :(