Android Question File not found: FirebaseAds.b4x_excluded

catyinwong

Licensed User
Longtime User
It seems like I have mistakenly replaced the library with the one with an old version. But I don't know where to find the library of the latest version to replace it again. :(

catyinwong

Licensed User
Longtime User
Reinstalled. Now a new error occured:

Maven artifact not found: com.google.android.gms/play-services-measurement-sdk-api

Upvote 0

catyinwong

Licensed User
Longtime User
Follow the installation instructions: https://www.b4x.com/b4a.html
I have already installed with the full procedure once. That works fine. Now that I have only uninstalled and install again and this error pops up.

And a little wonder, after I have uninstalled, rebooted the computer and install again, the B4A didn't ask me to locate the license txt or reenter the registered email. Does it indicate something wrong?

Upvote 0

catyinwong

Licensed User
Longtime User
java.lang.IllegalStateException: A required meta-data tag in your app's AndroidManifest.xml does not exist. You must have the following declaration within the <application> element: <meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.version" android:value="@Integer/google_play_services_version" />

Another new error occurs... :(

Upvote 0

catyinwong

Licensed User
Longtime User
java.lang.IllegalStateException: A required meta-data tag in your app's AndroidManifest.xml does not exist. You must have the following declaration within the <application> element: <meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.version" android:value="@Integer/google_play_services_version" />

Another new error occurs... :(

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Start with creating a new thread for any new question.
Upload a small project which shows the issue.

In fact you are not giving enough informations to help you.

Upvote 0