Android Question FirebaseAdmob2 implementation issue

Rubsanpe

Licensed User
Hi. Lately I am having problems with the FirebaseAdmob2 implementation. If I run the app in a Google emulator the demo ads are displayed without problem. If I test it on a real device the real ads are not shown and in the log I get the attached text. When Erel created the library the google-play-ads version was 20.1.0 (now it is 20.2.0) and the upm version was 1.0.0 (now it is 2.0.0). Could it be a problem with the new versions? Do you have a similar problem?

B4X:
Registro conectado a: 4108c60a0504
--------- beginning of system
--------- beginning of main
AD not Received - Error Code: {
  "Code": 1,
  "Message": "Error building request URL.",
  "Domain": "com.google.android.gms.ads",
  "Cause": "null",
  "Response Info": {
    "Response ID": "null",
    "Mediation Adapter Class Name": "",
    "Adapter Responses": []
  }
}
not Received - Error Code: {
  }
}

Thanks.

Last edited:

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The demo ads are show in the real device?
The unit ad are correct?
What kind of ads are you using?

I created an app using the new lib FirebaseAdmob2 with play-services-ads 20.2.0 (interstitial, native and open ads) and works.

I think is better you reinstall the Android SDK + Required Resources in a new folder, change the paths in the Tools menu, compile the app and check again.

Upvote 0

Rubsanpe

Licensed User
Thank you for your response.

Yes, I have tested the Jack Cole example and the test ads are displayed. In my app when tested in a Google emulator the test ads are also shown.

I have tried to set the test ad unit and the test ads are shown perfectly.

The ad unit code is correct. I use it in another development tool (Windev Mobile) and there they are shown without problem.

In my app the ads are normal banners. I have even tested the adaptive ones.

I already nice the reinstallation of the SDK and that's where I saw that only the versions 20.2.0 and 2.0.0 of the libraries appeared and no trace of the previous versions.

Ruben

Last edited:
Upvote 0

memey

Hi. Lately I am having problems with the FirebaseAdmob2 implementation. If I run the app in a Google emulator the demo ads are displayed without problem. If I test it on a real device the real ads are not shown and in the log I get the attached text. When Erel created the library the google-play-ads version was 20.1.0 (now it is 20.2.0) and the upm version was 1.0.0 (now it is 2.0.0). Could it be a problem with the new versions? Do you have a similar problem?

B4X:
Registro conectado a: 4108c60a0504
--------- beginning of system
--------- beginning of main
AD not Received - Error Code: {
  }
}
not Received - Error Code: {
  }
}

Thanks.
some time admob show this error because of in your app with particular package name don't allow and don't approve ad serving because of some policy like below 13 year target audience app not allow to show opener ads , that's why this error displayed.

Upvote 0

Rubsanpe

Licensed User
some time admob show this error because of in your app with particular package name don't allow and don't approve ad serving because of some policy like below 13 year target audience app not allow to show opener ads , that's why this error displayed.
Hello, My app shows official documents published in the different official bulletins of the country. It has nothing to do with content based on the user's age or any other user characteristic. Besides those errors are not a constant thing. They happen only sometimes.

Rubén

Upvote 0