Android Question FirebaseAdmobPlus - Massive Drop in Impressions on Native Ads

Jack Cole

Licensed User
Longtime User
Anyone else having problems with ad impressions not being registered for native ads for FirebaseAdmobPlus?

1622631161245.png

Mine fell off a cliff after switching to this library. The requests went up, but impressions went way down. I'm not certain that impressions are being registered at all since some could be coming from older app versions.

Not sure if it is a library problem or implementation issue.

Last edited:

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Where I can find and see this report/comparation?

Did you check with the new version of the lib, because in the thread says "FirebaseAdmobPlus is no longer supported"?

I don't use this lib and I don't updated to SDK v.20.
I'm still using the FirebaseAdmob 2.00 with SDK 19.8 and the code to native ad from Erel.
Don't have any visible drop in the native ads.

Would be nice if you check the example below and give us a feedback:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jack Cole

Licensed User
Longtime User
In Admob, I click on apps, choose the relevant app. An info page shows. Scroll all the way down and you will see App Overview and Ad Unit performance. Click View Report. Select only one ad unit in filters. You will need to expand the date range.

I am working on implementing FirebaseAdmob2 with the AdsHelper and Native, Banner, Interstitial, and Reward Ads. I just don't understand what is wrong with the Admob Plus library by @ArminKh1993. Maybe he will have an idea if it is the library or my implementation.

It is a lot of work switching these libraries. I guess I will probably write some classes for the different ad types so that if it changes again, I can make changes in one place instead of having to do a massive amount of refactoring.

Upvote 0

Jack Cole

Licensed User
Longtime User
I realize that would be preferred, but it didn't support all the options I needed (native ads and rewarded video ads). I thought there was an extension now for rewarded video, but it is rewarded interstitial.

Upvote 0