Android Question FireBaseNotifcations Library 1.21

embedded

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am just doing firebase notification on my device....according to the tutorial available in forum....I found that my firebase notification library version is 1.10...but somewhere in forum V1.21 is mention. I am unable to get this library after lot of search. my B4A Version is 8.0
Still I am able to install app on my device in release mode...but it crashes after launching...may be internal library update solve this problem.
please help

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
In v8.8 <version>1.21</version> is included as internal library. Don´t know which b4a version is needed to use it. I suggest to update to B4A 8.8

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
My version is B4A8.0
you already told this in #1. That´s the reason i suggested to update to 8.8.

Or just wait for another answer to get the info which b4a version is needed for this.

On the other hand you should create a new thread for your issue that it crashes with 8.0. don´t forget to include all relevant info (example project for ex).

Upvote 0

embedded

Licensed User
Longtime User
you already told this in #1. That´s the reason i suggested to update to 8.8.

Or just wait for another answer to get the info which b4a version is needed for this.

On the other hand you should create a new thread for your issue that it crashes with 8.0. don´t forget to include all relevant info (example project for ex).
Thanks DonManfred....for quick reply

Upvote 0