iOS Question FirebaseNotifications - no Push messages in iPhone5

Cadenzo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, my App with Push-Messages worked fine for iOS (and Android), but now I get no pushes when testing on my iPhone 5. The iPad is OK.
I am sending "data" to the Androids and "data" + "notification" to iOS.
I also tried now with the sending tool here, but same result.

Did I miss to update something in the last period? The lib versions of iFirebaseNotifications and iFirebaseAnalytics are both 2.00.
Again: iPad is OK, iPhone 5 not (same code).
The only difference between my two apple test-devices is: iPhone 5 I - server settings to 32-bit (Debug Architecture).

I know, it's a bit complicated to help with that informations, but, perhaps you have some ideas, what could have changed, so that it stopped working. I am not so familiar with apple. May be, it is something in the device (iPhone 5) deactivated? But the setting "allow messages" for the app is OK.

I have no idea now and would be very happy, if someone could help.

Cadenzo

Licensed User
Longtime User
I got it working now! :) It seems to be some problem in my iPhone settings (could be in "facetime"-settings??). The iPhone was not used for some weeks before. After going through many dialogs, setting some things to default, now it finally works. Sorry, that I cannot describe more precise where the problem was and how it was solved.

Upvote 0