Share My Creation FLLC CameraFX

An simple Camera with options, timer, serial pictures... in French
Based on CameraExClass (Thx to Jim Brown)
Test on Galaxy SIII
FLLCCameraFx1.jpg

Attachments

• FLLCCameraFX.apk
    205.8 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:

aeropic

Licensed User
Longtime User
An simple Camera with options, timer, serial pictures... in French
Based on CameraExClass (Thx to Jim Brown)
Test on Galaxy SIII
View attachment 22205
Hi,

I tested it on my S3, and I get a java exception when shooting the picture. Something to deal with the storage file ... For information the S3 is under android 4.3

Otherwise, it seems to be promizing. I would be interested to share the mode selection module. I tried to introduce an equivalent function in my camera unlocl application. It runs fine but I don't see any effect neither on the picture nor in the exif.
I wanted to check on your app if the same occured but I got the bug :confused:

bye
Alain

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-27-20-41-26.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-27-20-41-26.png
    375.8 KB · Views: 185

Takeru17

Licensed User
Longtime User
The bug is just that que directory don't exists. I forget to make the Dir.
Thanks for note the error.

Attachments

• FLLCCameraFX.apk
    205.9 KB · Views: 178

aeropic

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Takeru,

You're right I made the previous version work once the directory DCIM had been created using the stock camera... You were lucky that I could produce the bug as my S3 has been updated to android 4.3 just before using your app. And it seems that in 4.3 the path to DCIM has changed ...

Concerning the mode selection, I've the feeling it does nothing... (same problem as with my camera unlock). Using "snow", "backlight", "sport" should have an impact on speed or aperture, instead of this, with your application the shot pictures have exactely the same EXIF parameters values while using the stock camera, they change according to mode...
Have you tried this on your side ?

aeropic

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have made some tests.. "Scene mode" seem to be diseabled on S3

it is strange that it is disabled on S3 since:
- the getsupportedscenemode funtion returns a huge list of available options (snow, sport, fireworks, auto ....)
- the stock camera has a scene mode menu which is functionnal ...

Have you performed some tests on other phones that would show the "scene mode" working ?

bsnqt

Licensed User
Longtime User
I got an error "There was a problem parsing the package" when trying to install the apk. What should I do.