Forum upload problem

agraham

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I've just tried to upload an sbp file with a size of 1.7KB and despite the limit appearing as 97.7KB on the Manage Attachments page I am told that it "Exceeds forum quota by 1.3KB"!

Zipped into an archive it is 770 bytes in size but I am informed that it then "Exceeds forum quota by 346 bytes".

:confused:

EDIT :- Either it fixed itself or someone fixed it because it has just worked with the file it had refused several times to upload a few minutes ago. Still :confused:

Last edited:

JOTHA

Licensed User
Longtime User

digitaldon37

Licensed User
Longtime User
I've just tried to upload an sbp file with a size of 1.7KB and despite the limit appearing as 97.7KB on the Manage Attachments page I am told that it "Exceeds forum quota by 1.3KB"!

Zipped into an archive it is 770 bytes in size but I am informed that it then "Exceeds forum quota by 346 bytes".

:confused:

EDIT :- Either it fixed itself or someone fixed it because it has just worked with the file it had refused several times to upload a few minutes ago. Still :confused:

I had the same problem in the open source forum so I deleted some attachments. Maybe me trying to upload caused everyone else problems?

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This may be related to some Quota issue...(??
It's been quite a productive Month, and perhaps we have almost(?) reached the allowed traffic for the forum...(?)