Share My Creation Frugal Disruptive's Impossible Puzzles

Hi, I've created an Android app as a pre-interview test for any candidates who want to work for us at Frugal Disruptive. Bit of background: we were being bombarded with CV's over the last few months – so I decided to put an app out there for people to have a go at (as well as get some enjoyment out of it)

ps/I really like Basic4Android and its simplicity and was able to knock out the app very quickly - so hope you enjoy it, even if you don't want to work for FD :)

You can download it from google play here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.frugaldisruptive.impossible.puzzles1

Our Site

All the best :)

ps/I've put the details and spiel below
----------------

A very difficult puzzle game employing a novel symbolic-linguistic paradigm that requires logical analysis, the ability to focus in on the patterns (or clues); and a great depth of general world knowledge. High IQ and Mensa types may find this a challenge.

Bit of background: these are a sample of 10 interview questions we ask our candidates at Frugal Disruptive (FD). They are not impossible but are puzzles to determine the top 1% of individuals with the mental capacity to work at FD - i.e. high IQ PhD mensa types. The puzzles were created by CEO Dr Darren Udaiyan. Intelligence is defined as the ability to solve logical problems + a good grasp of general world knowledge. We are looking for outstanding candidates that can ‘think’ and who ‘know’! Most of FD’s employees could answer these questions without the hints. As mentioned in the summary, these questions employ a novel symbolic-linguistic paradigm that requires logical analysis, the ability to focus in on the patterns and disregard the unimportant; and a great depth of general world knowledge. All the qualities we require at FD. If you answer all 10 and email us the answer to the bonus question: we will send you a very special prize, and perhaps even offer you a highly paid job!

Frugal Disruptive is a Cambridge based Frugal Inspired Software House set up by 2 philanthropic entrepreneurs: Dr Darren Udaiyan and Graham Hughes: to empower people in the third world and to allow entrepreneurs to formulate and create new disruptive software/hardware houses. We are a software/business consultancy and development house that empowers clients, software houses and entrepreneurs in developing economies to create, distribute and expand their business.

The main technique of our innovative market expansion can be guessed at from our name: Frugal Disruptive, i.e. we take existing and new technologies and re-envision them to enable developing SMEs to create new software/hardware paradigms. We help our partners/clients to create better, faster, simpler alternative software and hardware models using the latest technologies: enabling our clients to compete against the bigger players who are unable to move as rapidly as we are.

Attachments

• SplashScreen_small.jpg
    SplashScreen_small.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 4,274
  • Screen2.png
    Screen2.png
    90.4 KB · Views: 289
  • Screen3.png
    Screen3.png
    68.2 KB · Views: 279