funny thing...

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
today i was with my family in a shopping mall and guess who passed right beside me??

yeah, it was Erel, he didn't recognize me but i did recognize him. i did not stop him because he was in hurry but it was funny to see in real the brain behind the wonderful tool B4X.

so for every one who thinks erel is an alien with a super brain (maybe like @LucaMs) today he looked like a normal person (like us) but maybe thats only just a camouflage :rolleyes:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
today i was with my family in a shopping mall and guess who passed right beside me??

yeah, it was Erel, he didn't recognize me but i did recognize him. i did not stop him because he was in hurry but it was funny to see in real the brain behind the wonderful tool B4X.

so for every one who thinks erel is an alien with a super brain (maybe like @LucaMs) today he looked like a normal person (like us) but maybe thats only just a camouflage :rolleyes:
Which of the seven twins you saw?

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is just one of the clones he uses (and which he created!):
upload_2018-7-27_16-18-8.png

This is the real Erel:
upload_2018-7-27_16-20-38.png

KMatle

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
too bad you didn't take a selfie with your hero, Ilan.

i am sure we will meet again. we live very close so it is a question of time when erel will pass besides me again. next time he wont tell me to open a new thread for this question because it already exists. ;)

Eme Fibonacci

Licensed User
Longtime User
too bad you didn't take a selfie with your hero, Ilan.

i am sure we will meet again. we live very close so it is a question of time when erel will pass besides me again. next time he wont tell me to open a new thread for this question because it already exists. ;)

If you ask to a selfie then he will say to you start a new thread in "Bugs and wishlist":D