Share My Creation [Game] Pong Defense!

Hi all,

Here is a new game I've just released on the market.

It is a simple implementation of the pong game. Stole the controls idea from Erel's arkanoid game though (hey that control style is really nice!!)

You control all 4 paddles with your taps / drags on the screen. The idea is to keep the ball in play for as long as possible.

Future implementations would have sounds, vibration, better visual effects and maybe some distractions / enemies on screen.

APK attached..

Market link: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.madelephantstudios.pongdefense&feature=search_result

Have fun!

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_02 Aug. 03 13.27.jpg
    ScreenHunter_02 Aug. 03 13.27.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 48,917
  • ScreenHunter_03 Aug. 03 13.28.jpg
    ScreenHunter_03 Aug. 03 13.28.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 431

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
"theoretically" it should support any resolution.. i've tried on 320X480... if anyone could test out on any other resolutions, please do provide some feedback if it runs fine.

mucho appreciato!

cheers!

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
long live the HVGAs!

I'm using an LG Optimus One... one helluva phone, especially for one coming from a winmo background! LOL!

Which device you using?

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for the feedback... and some resources for all!

Hi admac231,

Thank you very much for helping to test it out. And for your feedback too! I should have listened to my QA fellas (free testers a.k.a. friends :p ) but I insisted that I wanted to have a unique looking game.

But the feedback overall has been many complained about the background. It will be changed in the next update. Again.. thank you very much!! :D

Hi thedesolatesoul,

Thank you for the feedback.

The fonts I use are taken from :
Google Web Fonts

Hope I am not violating any clauses.. lol!!

Other resources I use:

For icons (check their usage rights, some are ok for commercial):
Free icons!

Game graphics:
OpenClipArt

Sound (again, look out for the license):
Free Sound Clips | SoundBible.com

Art tool to do modifications (excellent free tools):
Vector: Inkscape. Draw Freely.
Other art: GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program

There are some others here and there, but these are my usual visit places... hope everyone finds some use from them!

Cheers!