Android Question General question.

yaniv hanya

Licensed User
For some reason I usually can't run the projects that are uploaded to the forum.
I get these errors:
Error
AndroidManifest.xml:16: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'icon' with value '@drawable/icon').
and the Theme.Holo is also not found
And that something is missing in the \gen\b4a\ folder.
What I do is copy the code and files to a new project and then it runs fine but I have a feeling it shouldn't be that way.
Am I missing something?

yaniv hanya

Licensed User
I do not think so. Because I recently started using another antivirus and it happened both before and after.
And why should it only interfere with projects I download from the forum?
And what changes when I copy the material to a new project, then everything works?

Upvote 0

KMatle

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I do not think so. Because I recently started using another antivirus and it happened both before and after.
And why should it only interfere with projects I download from the forum?
And what changes when I copy the material to a new project, then everything works?

Must be something with your antivir or folders (e.g. download folder) or other settings. Why? Because thousands of other users (like me) never had any issues with that.

Another folder means soemtimes everything when you haven't the proper rights to write to it (you = you as a user = B4a runs under this user)

Upvote 0