I received this message in the Apple Developer Console.
The deadline is still April 2027.
I know Erel will offer support, but my current question is how would I capture screenshots from the iPhone Duo, since I don't have the device and I don't have macOS?
Get ready for the iPhone Duo
Prepare your apps for iPhone Duo so they look great and work perfectly on the latest devices.
Starting in April 2027, screenshots will be required for any app using the iOS 27.1 SDK or later.
Learn more...
The deadline is still April 2027.
I know Erel will offer support, but my current question is how would I capture screenshots from the iPhone Duo, since I don't have the device and I don't have macOS?
Get ready for the iPhone Duo
Prepare your apps for iPhone Duo so they look great and work perfectly on the latest devices.
Starting in April 2027, screenshots will be required for any app using the iOS 27.1 SDK or later.
Learn more...