Android Question Getting error with my customlistview

Scantech

Well-Known Member
Licensed User
I used to add my customlistview library without any problems to any projects. I compiled it successfully couple weeks ago. now this?
B4A Version: 9.01.2
Java Version: 8
Parsing code. (0.00s)
Building folders structure. (0.02s)
Compiling code. (0.02s)

ObfuscatorMap.txt file created in Objects folder.
Compiling layouts code. (0.00s)
Organizing libraries. (0.00s)
Generating R file. (1.21s)
Compiling generated Java code. (2.23s)
Convert byte code - optimized dex. Error
Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Landroid/support/compat/R;
Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Landroid/support/compat/R$anim;
Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Landroid/support/compat/R$attr;
Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Landroid/support/compat/R$bool;
Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Landroid/support/compat/R$color;
Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Landroid/support/compat/R$dimen;
Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Landroid/support/compat/R$drawable;
Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Landroid/support/compat/R$id;
Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Landroid/support/compat/R$integer;
UNEXPECTED TOP-LEVEL EXCEPTION:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Translation has been interrupted
at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.processAllFiles(Main.java:696)
at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.runMonoDex(Main.java:315)
at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.runDx(Main.java:293)
at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.main(Main.java:249)
at com.android.dx.command.Main.main(Main.java:94)
Caused by: java.lang.InterruptedException: Too many errors
at com.android.dx.command.dexer.Main.processAllFiles(Main.java:688)
... 4 more
if i add it as a class it compiles ok
 
Last edited:

Scantech

Well-Known Member
Licensed User
My class uses appcompat and i believe the sdk update caused this issue. I recompiled my CustomListView Class and its ok now.
 

Erel

Administrator
Staff member
Licensed User
Don't use a modified version of CustomListView. It will cause all kinds of problems. Use xCustomListView library.
 
Top