iOS Question getting rejected for inapp purchase window not launching.

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

I have a really weird and annoying problem here. Thnere are no problems at mobile devices but on ipads, my subscribe button which is doing :

mystore.RequestPayment("aylik")

returns purchase_completed sub without showing any purchase windows where you confirm the purchase etc.

as soon as user click on the subscribe button logs show:
Purchase completed
Product: aylik, date=02:00:00, Transaction identifier=BDC61DAD-0FA3-446E-AA09-DDF8ECE2C466

but no window is shown to user.

App review team rejecting my app because they say: subsribe button is unresponsive.

I need urgent help about this.

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What is the value of the Success parameter?

It sounds like a sandbox issue? Is this app already in the store? Are you testing it with the store app?
Hello,

This app is already on the store, Just added an in app purchase option.
Value of success paramter is it shows transaction identifier: some numbers only. I am testing it with adhoc provision profile

Today it is rejected again. Now they say it displays purchase unsuccessfull msg. I check my code to see when my app displays this message : it is this code:
B4X:
    Log("Purchase completed")
    If Purchases.IsInitialized Then

Log("Product: " & Purchases.ProductIdentifier & ", date=" & DateTime.Time(Purchases.TransactionDate) & _
       ", Transaction identifier=" & Purchases.TransactionIdentifier)
    Else
        Msgbox("Satın Alma Başarısız","Error")

End If

it seems like purchases are not initialized but how ?

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have contacted a apple engineer at last which I have the email of , he checked the issue and it was a problem with apple's side. Their testing device was not correctly configured for sandbox. What would happen If I don't had the contact I don't know.

Upvote 0