iOS Question getting rejected for inapp purchase window not launching.

Discussion in 'iOS Questions' started by tufanv, May 8, 2019.

1. tufanv

tufanv Expert Licensed User

Hello,

I have a really weird and annoying problem here. Thnere are no problems at mobile devices but on ipads, my subscribe button which is doing :

mystore.RequestPayment("aylik")

returns purchase_completed sub without showing any purchase windows where you confirm the purchase etc.

as soon as user click on the subscribe button logs show:
    Purchase completed
    Product: aylik, date=02:00:00, Transaction identifier=BDC61DAD-0FA3-446E-AA09-DDF8ECE2C466

but no window is shown to user.

App review team rejecting my app because they say: subsribe button is unresponsive.

I need urgent help about this.

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

What is the value of the Success parameter?

It sounds like a sandbox issue? Is this app already in the store? Are you testing it with the store app?

3. tufanv

Hello,

This app is already on the store, Just added an in app purchase option.
    Value of success paramter is it shows transaction identifier: some numbers only. I am testing it with adhoc provision profile

Today it is rejected again. Now they say it displays purchase unsuccessfull msg. I check my code to see when my app displays this message : it is this code:
    Code:
    Log("Purchase completed")

If Purchases.IsInitialized Then

Log("Product: " & Purchases.ProductIdentifier & ", date=" & DateTime.Time(Purchases.TransactionDate) & _

", Transaction identifier=" & Purchases.TransactionIdentifier)

Else

Msgbox("Satın Alma Başarısız","Error")

End If
    it seems like purchases are not initialized but how ?

4. tufanv

I have contacted a apple engineer at last which I have the email of , he checked the issue and it was a problem with apple's side. Their testing device was not correctly configured for sandbox. What would happen If I don't had the contact I don't know.

Computersmith64, Erel and moster67 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice