Share My Creation GolfScore

This is an app for Scoring your golf game. Has GPS (No fly overs - just distances)

It is setup for a Club I am a member (Chockoyotte Country Club) of and one that I sometimes play.
You will need to add yourself as a Player and if you add a Email address you can have the Score Card Email to you at the end.

I have two Androids - Samsung Phone S3 and Samsung Galaxy Tab-3 7" (WiFi only) that I have been able to test the program on. I've worked real hard on making sure all the screens work well on both devices in any origination

Not sure if software will run on anything less then 4.0 (both my devices are over that)

APK and User Manual (my country club members are mostly over 50 so I am not sure they will even know what to do)
Plus an example of a score card gif have been uploaded to my personal website (the program with built SQLite db + PDF user manual and Gif are just too large to upload here)

APK: www.BowlingBrackets.com\GolfScore.apk
PDF: www.BowlingBrackets.com\Golf Score User Manual.pdf
GIF: www.BowlingBrackets.com\GolfScoreRound-20140707.gif

UPDATE:
KML: www.BowlingBrackets.com\GolfCourses.kml

If you copy the above file to BOBs\GolfScore directory on your Android device it will turn on a World Icon Menu Item on the main menu to allow processing of Green Locations. You will also need to put this on your PC and use Google Earth to modify. You MUST follow the exact layout of the file in Google Earth otherwise processing on the Android may not go well.

Any constructive comments welcome and Please report ANY problems.

Thanks

BobVal
golfscore-hires-512.png
golfscore-hires.png

Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
also not working for me, tried IE and Chrome, result: Page not found!

why dont u upload it to google play?

Robert Valentino

Licensed User
Longtime User
If you Email me direct [email protected] I will Email you back the files.

I will see about uploading to Google Play in the next day or so.

Wonder if this is a case thing - being a PC'er foremost, I upper and lower case everything, but have never had problems reported before.

Last edited:

Robert Valentino

Licensed User
Longtime User
In getting ready for GooglePlay I Updated the version at my website. Got to love that I have to pay them to give something away for free

Fixed Package Name to be what I want.
Add version info to bottom right of Main Menu (actually a button - if long press gives version info - right now just a initial release message)
This way I can start logging fixes based on Versions

Robert Valentino

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'll look into them. Setup a Google Play app. Will change the version to 1.0 and upload (changing to a 1 because we are going live) - Oh boy,

Robert Valentino

Licensed User
Longtime User
Just published on GooglePlay - the version I uploaded is marked as free and DOES NOT allow adding New Courses.

Not ready to support that. If ANY here wants to be able to add courses let me know I will setup a way how.

BobVal