Android Question Google Play Game Services - Error 3 code=10002

coldteam

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello!
I read a few topics with such errors, but did not find a solution for myself.
I use the InformatiX library.

I downloaded the demo prokt and replaced the package name and added the xml file to the resources.

created and published a project in gaming services.

but when trying to connect, an error appears: SIGN_IN_FAILED Error=3 Code=10002

any ideas ? check what

coldteam

Licensed User
Longtime User
334.jpg

there is not a large selection of settings, I only see this

Upvote 0

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
Are you absolutely sure you set up testers in the console per the screenshot below?

testing.png

Upvote 0

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
Well all I can tell you is that you should be able to test in B4A. If you can't, then you've probably missed a step somewhere. I've released multiple games with GPGS in them & I've never had to test by uploading a build to the console then installing it from there. I've always been able to test from B4A.

- Colin.

Upvote 0

coldteam

Licensed User
Longtime User
Well all I can tell you is that you should be able to test in B4A. If you can't, then you've probably missed a step somewhere. I've released multiple games with GPGS in them & I've never had to test by uploading a build to the console then installing it from there. I've always been able to test from B4A.

- Colin.

Maybe I was wrong when I created the game in gaming services. In the step of creating OAuth2
Now I added a new google api, and the servist began to connect to the emulator.

Upvote 0

coldteam

Licensed User
Longtime User
when i click exit
B4X:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to instantiate service com.google.android.gms.auth.api.signin.RevocationBoundService: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.google.android.gms.auth.api.signin.RevocationBoundService" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/org.apache.http.legacy.boot.jar", zip file "/data/app/game.package.name-8iodlTFA5hznUewoZ7TKsQ==/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/ game.package.name -8iodlTFA5hznUewoZ7TKsQ==/lib/x86_64, /data/app/ game.package.name -8iodlTFA5hznUewoZ7TKsQ==/base.apk!/lib/x86_64, /system/lib64]]
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleCreateService(ActivityThread.java:3519)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1300(ActivityThread.java:199)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1666)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:106)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:193)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6669)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:493)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:858)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.google.android.gms.auth.api.signin.RevocationBoundService" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/org.apache.http.legacy.boot.jar", zip file "/data/app/ game.package.name -8iodlTFA5hznUewoZ7TKsQ==/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/ game.package.name 8iodlTFA5hznUewoZ7TKsQ==/lib/x86_64, /data/app/ game.package.name -8iodlTFA5hznUewoZ7TKsQ==/base.apk!/lib/x86_64, /system/lib64]]
    at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:134)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:379)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:312)
    at android.app.AppComponentFactory.instantiateService(AppComponentFactory.java:103)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleCreateService(ActivityThread.java:3514)
    ... 8 more

Upvote 0