Other Google Play Service rev. 19

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by yiankos1, Apr 1, 2015.

1. yiankos1

yiankos1 Active Member Licensed User

Hello my friends,
    I have updated by mistake to Google Play Services rev.22 and i can't use anymore the Google Play Service library. Can someone send me goole-play-service.jar rev.19.
    It is located here:
    Code:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\extras\google\google_play_services\libproject\google-play-services_lib\libs\google-play-services.jar
    How to determine which version of Google Play Services can be found here:
    rev.jpg
    Thank you in advance.

2. NJDude

NJDude Expert Licensed User

Have you also copied the Google Play Services JAR to your "additional libs" directory?

3. yiankos1

I did all the steps, in order to configure it. But, i think the problem is the incompatibility of google play service rev. I have tried almost everything(includes many suggestions for stackoverflow) but sometimes i get misconfigured error and some other internal error. I am trying almost 3 days now, without success.

4. DonManfred

DonManfred Expert Licensed User

But you let us die stupid, right? Or did i overread any posted code from you and also overread any kind of errormessage (NO SCREENSHOT) or even log-file...
    Maybe it´s written in transparent fontcolor!?

5. yiankos1

I can be a mocker too DonManfred, with better success.

For the record, i figured out how to solve that problem. If someone has the same problem, solve is here:
    Http://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/google-play-game-services.45245/page-3#post-297082

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice