Google will closely vet first-time Android developers for security

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Google will closely vet first-time Android developers for security

https://www.developer-tech.com/news/2019/apr/16/google-first-time-android-developers-security/

Interesting part:
"While 99%+ of these [past] suspension decisions are correct, we are also very sensitive to how impactful it can be if your account has been disabled in error," wrote the company’s Android team.
The company hopes the longer review times will help to boost security while reducing mistakes which lead to unfair suspensions. Human teams will ultimately decide whether to suspend a developer’s account.

BillMeyer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Google Apple maybe ?

LWGShane

Licensed User
Longtime User
censorship

Hate to be that guy, but:
free_speech.png

NJDude

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hate to be that guy, but:
View attachment 79513
I also hate to be that guy but...You are right and wrong, in this case the censorship I'm talking about is not the freedom of speech, me, you and anyone else have the right to be an asshole and me, you and anyone else have the right to not put up with your bullshit, BUT...when you start meddleing with opinions and picking and choosing what's acceptable then is when all this freedom goes to hell, want an example? read the paragraph below:

"I find ShaneG30 post very offensive, I'm in tears and I DEMAND his post to be deleted but I SUPPORT FREEDOM OF SPEECH"

Silly isnt't?, well, get ready for soy boys and alike to soon start getting offended by apps and Google deleting them and your accounts.

True, Google is a company and can set rules as they please but get ready for all sorts of shenanigans.

Last edited: