B4J Tutorial Hansolo Charts

Hansolo Charts have some very nice looking charts. Download the Jars from the link below and copy the jars into your B4J additional library folder.
A sample project is attached ( draws 8x charts). You need to study the code in the classes within the B4J project and then add inline java code and b4j code (getters / setters) to use it in a B4J project. I have just added some samples (via inline java code in B4J classes) from the 11.2 posting here:

Link to Jars....

See Post #7 onwards to make use of the charts in a B4J project.

Some of the charts are controlled by timers - run the B4J project and see the animations

1667648982025.png

Attachments

• HansoloCharts.zip
    13.9 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:

kimstudio

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Johan, will this code work for Hansolo charts version v17? I can't access google drive so no way to download v11.2, but v17 jar is available on Github. Thanks.

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Johan, will this code work for Hansolo charts version v17? I can't access google drive so no way to download v11.2, but v17 jar is available on Github. Thanks.
Does not seem so...

B4X:
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: eu/hansolo/fx/charts/SunburstChart has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 61.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 55.0