Happy Hanukkah

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You may not think of this without having the basics.

You you can not rely on "gossip".

If anyone thinks that the Koran or other holy books contain things like that, I am sure that these people are wrong.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I forgot one important thing:

If I believed in a Religion that was pushing me to kill, I shall become an atheist, I would not think: "I am forced to kill."

Moreover, according to the Christian Religion, many things would be prohibited, as fornicate if you are not married: how many believers follow these directions? :p

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Luca,
The text do exist in all religions.. but Europeans got themselves free from religious influence on social life long time ago, and confined it to churches.. (Man and his God)-- while in the mideast they didn't.
Muslims today have a real challange.. they either renew their religion in light of modern humanity's achievements of equality and human rights.. etc, or simply will take the first exit from history.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
human rights

Yes, like USA :D:D:D

There are honest people regardless of religions. There are criminals regardless of religions.
Religions, all, are human inventions.
Nobody can be so vile to say: "I kill in the name of God." And if God were to exist... then he should justify his actions.

I give you bad news: in a few centuries humanity will become immortal; thus any Gods will have to appear on Earth :)

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The universe is so mysterious that one can't ignore any belief or exclude any idea. After all our primitive mind is a function of this mystery.