Android Question HELP! How can I trap/trigger DONE button on soft keyboard

joko0124

Licensed User
Longtime User
HELLO everyone! Can you please help me with my problem with soft keyboard?
I am making an app for water meter reading wherein the user(meter reader) will input the customer's meter reading and the app should compute for their bill and water consumption. I did this before in a desktop application where reader manually write down on a sheet the customer's water reading and endorse to the encoder then the applications compute and print bills. Anyways, my problem now is when I input the reading on my android app using B4A (of course - hehe), I have the problem with the DONE button. I've set already my EditText in Visual designer as Single Line and Force Done to TRUE. Likewise setting it up on my code too with Activity_Create. Also I've used the IME Library to set custom filter and show/hide keyboard on my EditText. I've generated also the EnterPressed event. All are fine except when inputting on this EditText, when it's blank then pressing DONE button will hide the keyboard but when there is/are inputs (numbers) and pressing DONE button doesn't react and doesn't triggers EnterPressed event. Anybody here to help me please? Thanks in advance!