S sergey7777777 New Member Jan 12, 2013 #1 Dim a, b As Int If a = null Then ' not work b4a b=100 End If Msgbox (b, "I want 100") prompt a condition that earned... forgive I a beginner
Dim a, b As Int If a = null Then ' not work b4a b=100 End If Msgbox (b, "I want 100") prompt a condition that earned... forgive I a beginner
Erel B4X founder Staff member Licensed User Longtime User Jan 12, 2013 #2 An Int variable cannot be null. The value of a newly declared int is 0. Upvote 0
S sergey7777777 New Member Jan 12, 2013 #3 thanks for movement top I didn't find this section:sign0188: What to do if to a condition the variable doesn't exist? Upvote 0
thanks for movement top I didn't find this section:sign0188: What to do if to a condition the variable doesn't exist?
Erel B4X founder Staff member Licensed User Longtime User Jan 13, 2013 #4 What to do if to a condition the variable doesn't exist? Click to expand... Can you give an example? Upvote 0