iOS Question Hosted builder

drponciano

Licensed User
Longtime User
I've been working with my local server and started using HB a few days ago. I used to make files "project.zip" with "XXX.app" from "Server\UploadedProjects\b4i_default\Payload" and "XXX.ipa" from "Server\UploadedProjects\b4i_default". That was very convinient as I am using DIAWI to send download links to my clients.

How can I achieve the same functionality with Hosted Builder?

Widget

Licensed User
Longtime User
You should download it with Tools - Build Server - Download last build.

Erel,
I haven't used the iOS hosted builders yet, so I'm not that familiar with it, so please bear with me.

I've been meaning to ask you, are the iOS Builders hosted on Anywhere Software servers or are the servers run by a 3rd party?
I'm asking because I'd like to know how secure they are. Can I assume they use SSL for the connections and the compiled apps are securely destroyed after downloaded to the user? The reason I'm asking is if someone is writing banking software or software for healthcare providers, they don't want their code to be pilfered by some outside source in order to hack into their app later on or to duplicate their app before it is released. This could prove to be very embarrassing or expensive for them to recover from.

TIA

Upvote 0